Last Updated on: March 05, 2020
Obtaining a Turkey Visit Visa is your first step towards exploring the beautiful country. This visa is also the first step to obtain a Turkish Residency Permit. Whether you intend to visit the country for a vacation or plan to settle there, here’s how you can obtain a visit visa from Pakistan.
Steps for Obtaining a Turkey Visit Visa
1. First and foremost, ensure that the validity of your passport is more than six months. If it is valid for less than six months from the date of application, you will have to get it renewed.
2. Next, gather all the below mentioned required documents:
- Duly filled visa application form.
- Confirmed hotel booking – In case you have an individual invitation from a Turkish Resident / Company, the invitation letter must include all necessary details such as contact details, Turkish ID number, address, relationship with the applicant, etc.
- Confirmed flight tickets
- 2 Bio-metric photographs (5×5 sized and white background)
- Copies of New Passport and Old Passports (Used pages – Entries and Exits)
- Travel Insurance covering your requested period of stay
- Family Registration Certificate (FRC) or Marriage Certificate (in case of newly married) from NADRA.
- FBR / NTN / Income / Active Tax Payer Certificate
- Certificate of Polio Vaccination (Can be obtained from international vaccine counter at all major hospitals, EDO, Health offices, and DHQ hospitals)
- Cover Letter / Letter of Intention
- Employment Letter including the applicant’s name and job description from the company (if any)
- Bank Account Maintenance Certificate along with the original bank statements for the last three months.
3. After you’ve collected all these documents, visit the official website of Gateway to submit your Turkey visit visa application. You can even visit their visa centers personally to submit your application. Depending on your case, you might be required to submit additional documents.
4. At the time of submission, you will be required to pay the visa fee which is as follows:
- Single Entry – PKR 10,000
- Multiple Entry – PKR 44,000
In addition to the above stated official fee, you will also have to pay a service fee. Gateway Service fee varies from region to region. You can check them here.
5. The visa processing time is somewhere between 10 days to 4 weeks. Thus, it is advised that you apply for your Turkish Visit Visa 4 to 6 weeks prior to your intended date of travel.
Move to Turkey!
Why not use your Visit Visa as an opportunity to settle in Turkey? How? Fill out this form and we’ll get back with details.